Commands for working with installations of a bundle
-h, --help help for installations
Options inherited from parent commands
--experimental strings Comma separated list of experimental features to enable. See https://getporter.org/configuration/#experimental-feature-flags for available feature flags. --verbosity string Threshold for printing messages to the console. Available values are: debug, info, warning, error. (default "info")
- porter - With Porter you can package your application artifact, client tools, configuration and deployment logic together as a versioned bundle that you can distribute, and then install with a single command.
Most commands require a Docker daemon, either local or remote.
Try our QuickStart https://getporter.org/quickstart to learn how to use Porter.
- porter installations apply - Apply changes to an installation
- porter installations delete - Delete an installation
- porter installations install - Create a new installation of a bundle
- porter installations invoke - Invoke a custom action on an installation
- porter installations list - List installed bundles
- porter installations logs - Installation Logs commands
- porter installations output - Output commands
- porter installations runs - Commands for working with runs of an Installation
- porter installations show - Show an installation of a bundle
- porter installations uninstall - Uninstall an installation
- porter installations upgrade - Upgrade an installation